Belgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BrusselsPeople & Culture
Your new career in Coreso
The People & Culture Team is looking for an HR Officer (m/f/x).
The HR Officer is responsible for assisting with all internal and external HR-related matters and supporting external communication. He/she oversees the recruitment process and onboarding for new hires and makes sure that all candidates experience a good candidate journey. The HR Officer is also in charge of employer branding.
Together with HR colleagues, the HR Officer participates in different HR projects, such as Compensation & Benefits benchmarks, Performance Management, Staff Balance…
The HR Officer reports directly to the People & Culture (P&C) Manager and is part of the HR team.
Let us give you a preview of your future mission!
Being an HR Officer, your main tasks will be:
- Ensuring a good recruitment and onboarding process
- Determining staffing requirements through liaising with line managers
- Writing and approving job descriptions for new positions
- Screening and interviewing potential candidates
- Planning and scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- SPOC for recruitment agencies
- Monitoring and managing staff balance at Coreso
- Drafting salary offers
- Actively searching for candidates when there is a lack of candidate influx
- Managing the ATS (Recruitee) and making sure the platform is used optimally
- Employer branding
- Organizing corporate team buildings and other corporate events
- Networking with relevant universities (attend job fairs, collaborations…)
- Contributing to external & internal communication via different channels
- Coordinating and organizing visits with external parties
- Other activities
- Preparing HR data reports in support of the P&C manager.
- Actively contributing to HR projects (Comp & Ben, Payroll, Performance Management, Staff Balance…)
- Keeping the HR framework up to date (job descriptions, competences…)
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Together with your line manager you have some room to fill in the job description for what you think is important in your job. After all, you are the expert!
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s/bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, psychology, communications or other if relevant
- You have at least 5 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving
- You have relevant and proven experience in HR (Recruitment and general HR)
- You have knowledge of best practices in recruitment
- You have a basic knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- Knowledge of expatriate status is a plus
- Experience in the energy sector is a plus
- You can communicate fluently in English and have at least basic knowledge of either French or Dutch
- You are a team player, interested to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging activities to contribute to a rapid-growing organization such as Coreso
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, pension plan, 35 days off per year, etc.
- Our offices are located in the heart of the European district of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport and we accept hybrid working.